Banking & Financial Solutions
Banking & Financial Services, We build and support technology that keeps up with the pace of change in one of the most regulated industries in the world Behind Aviation and Healthcare, Financial Services is the most regulated industry in the world.
GSG Technologies Banking and Financial practice is organized to adapt to changing and increasing pressures in the industry including global consolidation, increased scrutiny and an ever-changing regulatory environment. Beyond technology, our Banking and Financial Services practice is versed in deep business processes that support a variety of aspects of banking and capital markets. Besides the traditional development, integration and support services, we have invested heavily in the development of several product-based industry solutions that extend our typical range of services.
The practice today includes over 1,200 specialists, and serves a diverse range of clients:
- Investment Banks
- Financial Services Technology and Software Providers
- Retail Banking
- Exchanges & Brokerages
- Market Data Providers
- Rating Agencies
One of our unique strengths is our ability to respond both quickly and comprehensively to client needs – using industry best practices in development methodology, leveraging significant expertise in technology, and demonstrating a deep understanding of underlying software and hardware infrastructures. Over a decade of working with leading technology firms has given OpenMind technologies the insight and experience to develop solutions that fulfil application level functionality requirements, while also addressing deeper foundational requirements such as scalability, latency and throughput.
Our Practice Focus Is On
- Hiring world class industry practitioners and training hundreds of engineers to enable a broader range of services
- Excelling in the technologies which are dominant in the sector
- Building secure facilities and auditable processes
- Creating state of the art products for financial information exchange protocols
- Creating specialized integration frameworks for the financial domain